Erik’s Grant program supports various non-profit organizations, charitable events, community programs, and bicycle advocacy efforts that help further Erik’s mission. In 2011, Erik’s Bike and Board Shop donated over $55,000 dollars to organizations throughout all of the communities in which we do business.
|2011 - Supported Organizations
||2011 - Supported Charity Bike Rides
- Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin
- International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA)
- Minnesota High School Cycling League, chapter of National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA)
- Minnesota Off Road Cyclists (MORC)
- Chippewa Off Road Bicycling Association (CORBA)
- Bikes Belong
- Parks and Trails Council
- Three Rivers Parks District
- Madison BMX Association
- Minnesota State Championship Series
- Hartford/ReMax Results Breast Cancer ride
benefiting Susan G. Komen and Open Arms MN
- Ironman Bike Ride benefiting Hosteling International
- C.H. Robinson MS150 ride benefiting the National MS Society
- Fight For Air ride benefiting the American Lung Association
- Red Ribbon Ride supporting organizations and awareness for HIV and AIDS
- Jesse James Bike Tour benefiting local trail building and maintenance efforts
Erik’s Bike and Board Shop has completed their Grants program for 2011.
All grants submitted at this time will be reviewed for the 2012 program.
Erik's Bike and Board Shop will hold 3 Grant Review meetings in 2012.
Deadlines for Grant Application Submission are as follows:
- Application Deadline: March 1
- Decision Date: March 31
- Application Deadline: May 1
- Decision Date: May 31
- Application Deadline: September 1
- Decision Date: September 30