Please Note: We cannot mount ski bindings for skis purchased online.
The 2013 Elan eFlex 4 QT Ski and EL 10.0 Binding System make skiing as easy and fun as possible. With Comprex Woodcore providing enhanced edge-to-edge responsiveness, Early Rise Rocker profile for easy turns, Full Power Cap construction for easy handling and Express technology for maximum energy efficiency, these skis are made to accompany you in long hours of effortless carving. This ski comes with the Elan EL 10.0 Binding.
- Early Rise Rocker Profile: Moderate rocker in the tip and tail results in a shorter effective length of the ski edge, enabling skiers to make effortless turns.
- Express: Designed to optimize the transfer of energy from the skier to the ski, the patented Express technology enables improved edge hold and harmonious turns.
- Full Power Cap: Full Power Cap construction is lighter, easier to turn and forgiving.
- Comprex Woodcore: This core consists of lightweight compressed woodcore in middle section providing enhanced edge-to-edge responsiveness and more effortless carving.
- Fiberglass: Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fiberglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.