The 2014 Elan Zest Women's Ski with ELW 9.0 QT Binding is a great addition to the Women's Studio's All Mountain series. Featuring Elan's Early Rise Rocker technology for easier turn initiation, these skis are easy to handle, versatile, and forgiving. Early Rise Rocker for easy skiing and Dualite Woodcore for lightweight skis.
- Early Rise Rocker: Moderate rocker in the tip and tail results in a shorter effective length of the ski edge, enabling skiers to make effortless turns.
- Express: Designed to optimize the transfer of energy from the skier to the ski, the patented Express technology enables improved edge hold and harmonious turns.
- Full Power Cap construction is lighter, easier to turn and forgiving
- Dualite Woodcore: Light and lively woodcore composed of wood stringers and light synthetic core. Such construction enables improved power transmission and edge hold while still keeping ski easy to handle in various snow conditions.
- Fiberglass: Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fiberglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- Geometry: 117/73/102
- Length/Radius: 140 (9.9), 146 (10.9), 152 (12.4), 158 (13.8)
- System/Plate: QuickTrick
- Binding: ELW 9.0 QT