Available for pre-order. Expected to ship mid October.
The 2015 Elan Amphibio Waveflex 78 Ti Ski and ELX 11.0 Fusion Binding System is just as versatile and flexible as its name suggests. Equipped with WaveFlex technology, RST Sidewall, reinforced with a layer of Mono titanium and upgraded with the revolutionary Amphibio technology, it is ready to roll whenever you are. The Power Woodcore brings better edge hold on tip and tail areas resulting in a uniform ski flex. This ski comes with the Elan ELX 11.0 Fusion Binding.
- Amphibio: Ensures both, easy turning and edge grip at the same time.
- Waveflex: Characterized by a waved profile, which provides smooth longitudinal flex for easy turning and torsional stability for edge grip at the same time. Never before has a ski design allowed combination of both characteristics together in one ski.
- RST Sidewall: The vertical sidewalls deliver optimum edge hold from tip-to-tail and a direct transfer of power to the edges at high speed.
- Power Woodcore: Consists of wooden stringers vertically connected with laminates that form power frame inside the synthetic core.The power frame enables higher torsional stability combined with enhanced responsiveness. Furthermore, this construction generates better edge hold in tip and tail area and features uniform ski flex.
- Mono TI: The ski's responsiveness is enhanced with a single layer of titanium positioned on top of the woodcore. The durability of the flex pattern is protected through the introduction of Mono Titanium to the sides of the ski.
- Geometry: 127/78/107
- Length/Radius: 160(13.3), 168 (14.9), 176 (16.5), 182 (17.7)
- System/Plate: Fusion
- Binding: ELX 11.0