(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Combining camber and rocker profiles, the innovative Amphibio Profile makes 2014 Elan Amphibio 76 with EL 10.0 Fusion Bindings perfect for top performance and superior responsiveness. Elan’s WaveFlex technology, Power Woodcore and Fiberglass reinforcement bring flexibility and excellent grip into every turn. This skis also feature DST sidewalls, combining ful sidewall on the inside edge for better power transfer and partial sidewall on the outside edge for easier turning.
- Amphibio: Ensures both, easy turning and edge grip at the same time.
- WaveFlex: Characterized by a waved profile, which provides smooth longitudinal flex for easy turning and torsional stability for edge grip at the same time. Never before has a ski design allowed combination of both characteristics together in one ski.
- Power woodcore: Consists of wooden stringers vertically connected with laminates that form power frame inside the synthetic core.The power frame enables higher torsional stability combined with enhanced responsiveness. Furthermore, this construction generates better edge hold in tip and tail area and features uniform ski flex.
- Fiberglass: Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fiberglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- RST Sidewalls: provides maximum edge grip along the full length of the ski and direct power transmission to the edges at high speed.
- Geometry: 125/76/105
- Length/Radius: 152 (11.5), 160 (12.9), 168 (14.4),176 (16.0)
- System / Plate: Fusion
- Binding: EL 10 Fusion