(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Stay hydrated and stay aerodynamic with the XLAB Delta Wing 200 Water Bottle Cage System. In Triathlons or Time Trials, aerodynamics are hugely important, but so is staying hydrated. Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so the XLAB Delta Wing 200 Cage System is mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Featuring XLAB's Cage Mount and Gorilla Carbon Fiber Cage (the bottle is not included) the Delta Wing 200 makes it easy for you to stay hydrated and aero in your next Tri.
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider's draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed
- STABLE DESIGN - Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN - The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE - The cage grips the bottle with 5 or 7 lbs of tested force to prevent slippage
- ANTI-VIBRATION - Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security
- X-STRIKE CO2 KIT OPTION - Easy to install holder with capability of holding up to 4 CO2 cartridges providing fast access in the event of a flat and enabling other items to be carried in your bag