(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Habit Forming Without The Hook! Satisfying the constant search for a bigger high, the 2013 Ride DH2 Snowboard has got your fix. Featuring micro-rocker in the tip and tail for a hook-fee Ride, and a level micro-camber zone between the feet to maintain snap and amplify the pop factor, the Hybrid Twin shape is built to slay features and stomp big landings. Adding the latest in sidewall technology, the DH2 features the all-new Popwalls that combine our trusted Slimewall technology with proven carbon to take response to the next level. Complete with the key ingredients that keep you coming back for more, this versatile Hybrid Twin also includes our Membrain top sheet and Carbon Array 5.
- Thin Con: All Ride boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge.
- Pop Walls: This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewall and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. The new and exclusive tech enhances the charging riders' experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Membrain: Weighing less than half of traditional plastic top sheets, Membrain maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into fabric. Along with pushing limits in the world of lightweight, this process also allows us to push the boundaries when it comes to graphics by utilizing the textures and aesthetics associated with a variety of fabrics.
- Carbon Array 5: Has carbon stringers placed in the binding zones to focus energy and ensure precise response.
- Cleave Edge: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Fusion 4000 Base is a durable, harder and faster sintered base.
- Hybrid Twin: This twin shape features micro-rocker in the tip and tail and a level micro-camber zone between the feet.