(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2015 Capita NAS Snowboard is traditionally cambered, powerful, predictable, and it flat out charges. It can handle anything the mountain dishes out. The Nas is a Transworld Top Ten Good Wood Award winning board, at rings in hundreds of dollars less than other boards boasting the same achievements, try to beat that! Or just add the board to your cart and grab some bindings and boots and check out already!
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Traditional Camber - Tried and true, traditional camber elongates your effective edge and provides more power in your nose and tail. Boards pop harder and have more high speed turning stability with this design.
- 7 Flex Rating - 7, Perfect for freestyle and all-mountain riding.
- Progressive; Directional - A true progressive sidecut consists of two or more radii blended together to accommodate the three stages of a turn. They provide easy turn initiation, while offering greater control and stability throughout the turn, and maximum power when exiting.
- RFC Sustainable Core - The RFC SUSTAINABLE Core is the original eco-friendly core. It's proven track record offers an environmentally conscious consumer a sustainable alternative without sacrificing any of the energy or stability expected. These cores have been re-forestation certified by a leading environmental agency for nature and habitat sustainability, and made with a single species poplar grain for a smooth, consistent ride. Extending from edge to edge and tip to tail the wood grain has no knots or finger joints enhancing response and providing a complete uniform flex pattern.
- Special Blend Evo Tech - An Eco Friendly wet lay-up process that uses a polyurethane based resin component requiring lower consumption of energy and yielding higher technical properties. This adhesion process improves the factory's working environment, as it does not contain some of the same harsh chemical characteristics used in resins at other factories. This configuration uses an optimum blend of biaxial glass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- 2 x 30 mm Carbon Fiber Beams
- Full ABS Sidewalls
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Base - These bases are created by taking pellets of ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene and compressing them through heat and pressure. The minuscule spaces left behind absorb wax and allow for extended periods of high speed shredding as the wax wicks to the surface while you ride. This prevents your base from drying out and keeps the surface feeling freshly waxed throughout the day. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are consistently the dominant first choice of pro snowboarders worldwide.
- Titanal base inlay
- 360 Degree steel edges
- Multitech Level 5 Metallic DeepSpace Slikscreen + Aluminum Inlay Topsheet
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 4x2 Inserts