CLOSEOUT ITEM!! (May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
No other hydration pack can take a beating like the Camelbak K.U.D.U. 12 Hydration Pack. This pack is built for the enduro rider looking for a lightweight combination of hydration, protection and cargo. With 3 liters of hydration and room for stowing body armor and a full-face helmet, the KUDU can go the distance. If the weather turns, an integrated rain cover pops up to shield your gear, and with the bike tool organizer roll that fits into a cargo space, you’ll be able to make quick fixes and get back to riding quicker. Have everything you need on your ride with the Camelbak K.U.D.O!
Antidote Resevoir Features:
Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
Key Pack Features:
Impact protector, full-face helmet carry, load-bearing waist belt with pockets, integrated rain cover, bike tool organizer roll, dual slider sternum strap.
Designed to carry:
Helmet, knee and elbow pads, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 9L (549 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz / 1.21 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 24 x 13.5 x 4 in
- Torso Length: 19 in / 48 cm
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh.
- Belt: Load bearing with cargo pockets and two-layered mesh.
- Fabric: 70D / 140D block dobby nylon w/ 420D bontex nylon.