Burton Trick Pony Snowboard 2015
Erik’s Low Price:
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
If you’re a park rider who also enjoys hitting the pow, the 2015 Burton Trick Pony is what you need under your feet. An evolution of the critically-acclaimed Sherlock, this tweaked true twin extends Flat Top all the way out to the contact points for stepped up stability and grip from pat-down takeoff to stomped landing. It’s an evolution in Bend that’s not quite rocker or camber to give you way better control and ollie power in either direction, while still letting you float effortlessly with a centered stance.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Bend - FLAT TOP: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you'd expect from rocker.
- Shape - Twin: TWIN: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- SUPER FLY II CORE: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- DUALZONE EGD: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- SQUEEZEBOX LOW: With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- TRIAX FIBERGLASS: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- CARBON I-BEAM: This ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- SINTERED WFO BASE: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- THE CHANNEL: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable-The ChannelT gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's). In fact, Burton trusts it so much that all boards with The Channel are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- SIDE EFFECTS: This patented design lengthens the surface area at the tip and tail contact points to improve edge-hold and allow the board to plane easier in pow. Enjoy a livelier feel and enhanced grip on groomers along with added float for overhead days.
- PRO-TIP: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- INFINITE RIDE: This Burton-exclusive technology allows them to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
More cool products you might like