(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2015 Burton Youth Scout Sock offers rider-friendly fabric, fit, and features to keep toes dry and warm while riding, hiking, and sledding. No bunching or sagging thanks to elastic arch and ankle supports, the calf-hugging Stay High Comfort Band, and ergonomic padding. Versatile midweight warmth keeps feet stoked throughout the season, even on hikes and bike rides in spring and fall.
- 63% Acrylic, 26% Nylon, 9% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed: A thicker, polypropylene platform throughout the sole of the sock fights stink, dries quick, and improves insulation.
- Medium-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support: Added elasticity and padding underneath the arch and around the ankle increases support and cushioning where it matters most.
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam: Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots.
- Reinforced Toe and Heel
- Stay High Comfort Band: Keeps the sock locked around your calf with a soft, elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching.