Midweight warmth meets rider-specific support and cushioning. The 2015 Burton Scout Women’s Sock is an everyday necessity. The Scout walks the line between total comfort and absolute dependency. It’s quick-drying, breathable blend of midweight insulating fibers and strategically placed cushioning make it the optimal all-season snowboard sock. The Stay High band wraps it around your calves to prevent slippage while strategic reinforcements beef up abrasion resistance in the areas where snowboard socks see the most abuse.
- 63% Acrylic, 24% Nylon, 11% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed: A thicker, polypropylene platform throughout the sole of the sock fights stink, dries quick, and improves insulation.
- Medium-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support: Added elasticity and padding underneath the arch and around the ankle increases support and cushioning where it matters most.
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam: Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots.
- Reinforced Toe and Heel
- Stay High Comfort Band: Keeps the sock locked around your calf with a soft, elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching.