Burton Name Dropper Snowboard 2015
Erik’s Low Price:
(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Let your riding speak for itself with the 2015 Burton Name Dropper Snowboard’s next-generation, park-tuned performance. Off-Axis means all of its key ingredients, from the edges to the soft-flexing Filet-O-Flex core profile, are anatomically aligned to your stance for enhanced grip, smoother takeoffs, and stomped landings. Flat Top pairs underfoot stability with the forgiving feel of rocker at the tip and tail, while the addition of Off-Axis Squeezebox Low blends an easy to manipulate flex between your feet, with focused response, stability, and kicker-crushing snap where you need it.
This snowboard features a die-cut base, color combinations may vary from image.
- Bend - FLAT TOP: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you'd expect from rocker.
- Shape - TWIN: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: TWIN - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- SUPER FLY CORE: Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in Burton freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- DUALZONE EGD: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- SQUEEZEBOX LOW: With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- SINTERED BASE: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- OFF-AXIS: Off-Axis tweaks key technologies that vary by board to match the angles of your typical park rider's stance. This anatomical alignment results in better toe and heel edge grip, natural flex around the bindings, and a smoother feel during take-offs and landing
- Filet-O-Flex: solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- THE CHANNEL: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable-The ChannelT gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's). In fact, Burton trusts it so much that all boards with The Channel are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- FROSTBITE EDGES: Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy 'serrated knife' edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Flat Kicks: Exclusive to the Hate and Ration, this tip and tail shape presses like a platter, perfect for serving up hot shit on butters, bonks, and jibs.
- Rail Ready Tune: Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
More cool products you might like