Burton Gore Tex Women's Gloves 2015
EK3E17071Out of stock69.95
EK3E35208Out of stock69.95
EK3E35209Out of stock69.95
Erik’s Low Price:
Shop With Confidence
SSL Secured Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
Ways to Buy
Ship To StoreDetails
ERIK'S Ship To Store program allows you to buy online and pick-up in store. For full details, click here!
The 2015 Burton Gore-Tex Women’s Glove offers systematic storm-proofing with 2-in-1 versatility for when you don't know what the weather will bring. More than any other part of your riding kit, mitts have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, pros like Jack Mitrani choose the bestselling Burton GORE-TEX Mitt. Dryride Durashell 2L fabric, and a Gore-Tex membrane protect this Thermacore insulated mitt from downright rugged winter conditions. The Screen Grab synthetic leather palm gives you stealth touchscreen control using tech that will never fray, wear out, or wash off. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner when shoveling, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter warmth and comfort.
- Screen Grab Toughgrip Palm for Total Touchscreen Control: This Burton-exclusive PU synthetic leather has the tech built right in, meaning it will never fray, wear out, or wash off. Any device, any finger-you get total touchscreen control without ever exposing your fingers to the cold.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell 2-Layer Fabric: You'll find DRYRIDE Ultrashell fabrics throughout the Burton glove line. Built around the demands of high-energy riding, DRYRIDE Ultrashell fabrics are both bomber and breathable to keep hands dry and protected. Offered in various performance levels and stretch in some styles, with Ultrashell 2-layer coated offering a drier, more breathable level of performance.
- GORE-TEX Waterproof/Breathable Glove Membrane: Durably waterproof and breathable, the GORE-TEX membrane is also completely windproof and super lightweight, allowing your hands to stay warm, dry, and dexterous, no matter how nasty the weather gets.
- Thermacore Insulation: Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore cranks the heat without limiting mobility. We offer Thermacore in a variety of weights, and in select styles fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth and breathability.
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining: The unique breathability properties of microfiber make it ideal for pulling heat-robbing moisture away from your body before it crashes your party.
- Removable, 4-Way Stretch DRYRIDE Thermex Liner: Highly breathable, quick-drying, and warm-DRYRIDE Thermex fleece provides core insulation while transporting heat-robbing moisture away from your First Layer to keep you dry from the inside out. DRYRIDE Thermex fleece is offered in multiple weights and styles, making it easy to dial in your comfort level depending on what the day demands.
- Sticky Icky Grip Palm: With our Sticky Icky Grip Palm, if you grab it, you own it. Guaranteed not to slip, with the Sticky Icky you'll be able to get a firm handle on whatever tools you choose to deploy.
- Hidden Heater/Vent Pocket
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit: The superior dexterity of this articulated fit means your hands will always be warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you get into. Featured on every single glove and mitt we make.
More cool products you might like