Assos T.Equipe_S7 Cycling Shorts 2014
EK3E13172Ship When In249.99
EK3E13176Ship When In249.99
Erik’s Low Price:
Shop With Confidence
SSL Secured Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
Ways to Buy
Ship To StoreDetails
ERIK'S Ship To Store program allows you to buy online and pick-up in store. For full details, click here!
The 2014 Assos T.Equipe_S7 Shorts are perfect for frequent riders and racing. The T.Equipe features: racingfit: perfectly tailored to fit a racing type cycling body. A little more compression, a little snugger fit and a more anatomically shaped insert. The unique chamois is a small masterpiece that has been specifically designed for intense riding. Ergonomically shaped, it uses higher density memory foam shock absorbers and features the GoldenGate to reduce the amount of friction! To round off the perfect shorts, the T.Equipe offers reduced motion and greater breathability in the sensitive area.
- AeroPatterningFenomeno1: very particular, minimal pattern design, anatomical with few seams.
- Y7 Frame Carrier BibTech: a Y-shaped system construction front/back which ensures the unit stays in a perfectly wrinkle free and contoured position at all times.
- SuperFlat Grippers: Ultra-light in volume and with an ideally calibrated stretch return which secures the pants firmly to the legs, without applying unnecessary pressure.
- Bib Stabilizer: also serves the purpose of an eyewear holder. Simply insert one pol between silicon stripe and bib.
- A:E:M:T (asymmetrical elastic module tech): Specifically calibrated textile with asymmetrical elastic module. Combined with directional cutting, it supports muscle elongation and stabilizes movements.
- Muscle Stabilizer: The fabrics feature a higher % of spandex resulting in a stronger return stretch. This minimizes muscle fatigue due to improved vibration-control.
- Odor Control: Antibacterial fiber treatment reduces fabric aging and helps preventing unpleasant odors.
- Ice Color: Fabric treatment which reflects sunlight, and reduces heat absorption keeping muscle temperature at a cooler, more stable, optimal operational level.
- Abrasion Protec: Improved abrasion resistance.
- Memory Foam: The foam in the chamois returns to its original form as soon as pressure is released. Therefore every time your pedaling position is changed in the saddle through shift of weight, the foam 'fills the gap'.
- Golden Gate: Interrupts the sewing in the area between the legs, creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams caused reduced friction to basically non-existing.
- Assos Waffle: A solution for the insert next-to-skin 3-layer fabric. Instead of using monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, this short is equipped with perforated foam. Causing a reduction in weight and increase in breathability.
More cool products you might like