If you want snow pants for your lil shredder that will keep her warm when it’s cold, and comfortable when it’s warm, checkout the 2014 686 Brandy Snowboard Pant. This pant has been the go to pant for girls for many seasons. The custom screen print detail adds a little flair to the lower leg, while the 80g of insulation and the Youth Evolution extension system make it tech enough to last a few seasons.
- 80g body insulation
- Critically taped seams
- Lower inside leg kick patch
- Custom screen print on lower back leg
- Youth Evolution leg length and waist width extension system
- Outer Shell: 100% Poly base fabric
- Lining: 100% Nylon tafetta / 100% poly brushed and peached tricot
- Infidry 5 - 5,000mm waterproof, 5,000gm breathable. Great waterproofing at the right price, to get you through good times on and off the hill.
- Thermal rating 7 - Great all around garments with insulation that keeps you warm in Winter conditions, but not too hot on sunny days.