Items that are marked as 'In Stock' are ready to ship. Items that are marked as 'Ship When In' are expected to ship November.
New and improved for 2015 and the ultimate Winter riding comfort! The 45 North Wolvhammer Winter Cycling Boot is the pinnacle of winter cycling footwear. On the inside the insulation is maxed out with 200g Polartec on the forefoot and NASA-approved aerogel in the insole to block cold cleats. On the outside, 1600-denier Cordura and waterproof-breathable Sympatex block moisture and manage perspiration. For deep snow, easily add knee-high gaiters using the dedicated hook on the toe box. And of course, the Vibram sole is ready for any SPD-compatible cleat of your choice, but with the convertible bottom plate you can run the boot as a flat. These are the finest winter cycling shoes ever made. Say goodbye to cold. Say hello to comfort.
- Waterproof-breathable Sympatex membrane for moisture control
- Aerogel nanotechnology insole blocks cold cleats
- Polartec insulation (200g) on the inner boot, lined with synthetic fleece and monster fur. Wider outsole and bottom to create a better platform for the insulation.
- 1600 denier Cordura outer offers flexibility, durability and abrasion resistance
- Simple cinch-lock closure system
- SPD-compatible Vibram outsole, with a convertible bottom plate to run the boot clip-less or as a flat
- Hook on toe-box for knee-high gaiter compatibility