(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
The 2014 32 Lashed Snowboard Boot provides comfort, support and style. With the level 2 footbed and liner this boot will feel as close to custom as you can get, and with the performance backstay and 1:1 lasting, the Lashed boot will perform like a dream!
- Team Fit: Tailored to the needs of the 32 riders around the globe. Medium flex range
- Level 2 Footbed: Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort. Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection. Mesh topsheet for comfort
- Level 2 Liner: 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners. Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support. Lacing system with Lace Lock for improved heel hold & fit. Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold. Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor.
- 3D Molded Tongue: Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Articulating Cuff: This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- Inner Ankle Lacing System: One step closer to solving heel-lift, our inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
- 1:1 Lasting: Creating true half sizes is another huge step in achieving the best fitting boots in the snowboard market. Both Men's and Women's versions of our best selling boot, the Lashed and the Prime are the first to receive 1:1 Lasting! Test it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
- STI Evolution Foam: Designed at STI, Evolution foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight of our boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution FoamT are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
- Performance Backstay: Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!