The 2013 Wilier Zero.9 Force Road Bike is designed for riders who prefer a combination of the best of classical and futuristic design elements: more conventional tube shapes, non-integrated seatpost, and external cable routing. The Zero.9 utilizes the same carbon composites as the Cento1, while implementing several Zero.7 features, such as BB386 for optimum power transfer and a tapered head tube for excellent steering.
Still a lightweight contender at less than 990 gr, the Zero.9 is a carbon monocoque model that epitomizes that magic blend of stiffness, comfort and lightweight.
Built out with a SRAM Force Drivetrain, Fulcrum R5 Wheelset and custom Wilier FSA Cockpit, the Wilier Zero.9 is a road bike that is loaded with performance at an awesome price.
- 60 Ton Carbon Monocoque Frame and Fork
- San Marco Concor Custom Wilier Saddle
- Integrated Drop-out
- Swing-arm integrated design
- BB386EVO: The BB386EVO system takes the oversized bottom bracket design concept, which was successfully introduced by Wilier Triestina in the Cento1 model and subsequent variations, to its next evolution.
- ZnO Treatment
- Tapered Head Tube: The top of the headtube measures 1"1/8 while the base is 1"1/4.
- SRAM Force Drivetrain
- Fulcrum R5 Wheelset
|Frame||60 Ton Carbon Monocoque Frame|
|Fork||60 Ton Carbon Monocoque Fork|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM FORCE|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM FORCE|
|Cranks||FSA SLK BB386 CUSTOM WILIER|
|Tires||VITTORIA RUBINO PRO|
|Headset||FSA ORBIT CE|
|Stem||FSA ENERGY CUSTOM WILIER|
|Handlebars||FSA WING PRO CUSTOM WILIER|
|Saddle||SAN MARCO CONCOR|
|Seat Post||RITCHEY PRO WET BLACK|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice