Specialized 2013 Tarmac SL4 RED Road Race Bike
Erik’s Low Price:
In-Store Payment Methods View +
Cash and Personal Checks
Financing - Learn More!
We're here to help!
877.885.2453 (Mon-Fri 9-5 CST)
Find a store
Available for in-store purchase only
Free $60 Basic Bike Sizing with the purchase of this bike. Click the Tru Fit Logo to check out our proven cycling specific sizing system.
Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, the next generation of Tarmac - the SL4 - was born to race, with head-snapping acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The 2013 S-Works Tarmac SL4 RED model features our lightest and stiffest frame ever, plus super light SRAM Red components and Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheels: no wonder it's the go-to bike for pros on Saxo Bank-Tinkoff Bank and Astana.
- SL4 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has our highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever, with tapered head tube, carbon OSBB, and internal cable routing for race day performance
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus SRAM's pro tour-proven Red rings for a feather-light package with max power-transfer
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- S-Works Turbo 220 TPI tire offers a fast, light, and tough tire. Extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction lets you climb easily, descend faster, and corner harder.
- Lightweight, adjustable, carbon-enhanced S-Works stem optimizes efficiency and comfort and looks stylish while doing it
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer; paired with ultra-light and stiff Body Geometry Toupe Pro saddle with carbon rails
|Frame||S-Works SL4 FACT 11r, FACT IS construction, tapered/shaped HT, compact race design, 1-3/8 inch lower HS bearing, carbon OSBB|
|Fork||S-Works Tarmac, FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-3/8 inch bearing|
|Shifters||New SRAM RED|
|Front Derailleur||New SRAM RED|
|Rear Derailleur||New SRAM RED|
|Brakes||New SRAM RED|
|Brake Levers||New SRAM RED|
|Cranks||S-Works FACT carbon 53/39|
|Cassette||SRAM RED, 10-speed, 11-26|
|Bottom Bracket||Ceramic Speed, OSBB integrated ceramic, 30x42x7mm|
|Chain||KMC X10 DLC Superlight|
|Rims||Roval Rapide CLX 40 with Ceramic Speed bearings|
|Tires||S-Works Turbo, BlackBelt, 220TPI, aramid bead, 700x23c|
|Pedals||Nylon flat test ride, loose ball, w/ reflectors|
|Headset||1-1/8 inch upper and 1-3/8 inch lower stainless steel cartridge bearings, w/ 8mm carbon cone spacer and 20mm of carbon spacers|
|Stem||New S-Works SL stem, 7050 3D-forged, CNC head bolts|
|Handlebars||S-Works Tarmac carbon, short drop|
|Grips||Specialized S-Works wrap|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Toupé Pro, carbon rails, 143mm|
|Seat Post||S-Works SL, FACT carbon, 27.2mm|
|Seat Binder||Forged bolt and nut, 32.6mm|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
More cool products you might like