Please Note: We cannot mount ski bindings for skis purchased online. Ski product is available in Select Stores only. Click for Details.
The 2012 Elan eFlex 6 Ski and EL 10.0 QT Binding System empowers every ambitious intermediate skier with tools to realize his/her potential. Lightweight, but featuring enhanced torsional stability for superior handling, the eFlex 6 will get you skiing with more confidence, with more control and having more fun on the slopes. These skis come with the Elan EL 10.0 QT eRise Plate Bindings.
- Express Technology: Designed to optimize the transfer of energy from the skier to the ski, the patented Express technology enables improved edge hold and harmonious turns
- Full Power Cap: Full Power Cap construction is lighter, easier to turn and forgiving
- Dual Woodcore: Dual woodcore features two simetrical wooden stringers placed on outer edges of the ski core. Such construction enables improved power transmission and edge hold while still keeping ski easy to handle in various snow conditions
- Fiberglass Reinforcement: Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness
- eRise Rocker: Elan's Early Rise Rocker shaping features M\moderate rocker in tip and tail result in shorter effective length of ski edge which enables skiers to make turns with less effort
- Bindings: EL 10.0 Quick Trick