Please Note: We cannot mount ski bindings for skis purchased online. Ski product is available in Select Stores only. Click for Details.
The 2012 Elan WaveFlex 8 Ski and EL 10.0 Orange Quick Trick Binding System is the ideal choice for steady & fast progression. This model will be enjoyed by intermediate skiers, looking to step-up the game in on-slope carving skiing. This model reaps the benefits of increased edge hold and sporting performance on icy slopes thanks to the Partial Sidewall technology (PST). A super-lightweight Shell Construction make this versatile carving ski ultra-easy to handle at all speeds, while WaveFlex technology enhances the carving experience further. These skis come with the Elan EL 10.0 Quick Trick Bindings.
- WaveFlex: WaveFlex is characterized by waved profile which provides smooth longitudinal flex for easy turning and torsional stability for edge grip at the same time. Never before has a ski design allowed combination of both characteristics together in one ski
- PST Construction: Partial Sidewall Technology combines cap construction for lightweight and smooth turning and sidewall construction for power performance with edge grip under foot. Powerfull when needed and playfull when wanted
- Dual Woodcore: Dual woodcore features two simetrical wooden stringers placed on outer edges of the ski core. Such construction enables improved power transmission and edge hold while still keeping ski easy to handle in various snow conditions
- Fiberglass Reinforcement: Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness
- Bindings: EL 10.0 Quick Trick