The 2013 Specialized Tahoe Shoes are the ultimate do-anything shoes. If you need a shoe that can handle the rigors of mountain biking, but is comfortable for those sections you have no choice but to hike, the Tahoe is for you. If you want a commuting shoe that is stylish and comfortable enough to wear all day, the Tahoe is for you. And if you are looking for a simple shoe for spin classes, you guessed, the Tahoe is for you. So versatile it can handle all these situations and more, the Tahoe is an excellent choice for so many cyclists.
- Trail Traction rubber outsole combined with our midsole plate, which is tuned for efficient cycling, but flexible enough for walking: 3.0 stiffness index
- Our most padded BG plush insole for on-the-bike support and off-the-bike comfort
- Suede leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Top strap for secure closure also keeps laces safely out of chainrings
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern, compatible with all major MTB pedals
- Approximate weight: 500g (1/2 pair size 42)