2012 Machete Snowboard
Ready Set Ride Sale Price:
Online Payment Methods:
Get 6 months interest free financing.
The award-winning 2012 Ride Machete Snowboard features Ride's LowRize rocker shape eliminating hook without sacrificing pop. Cutting through the competition, this go anywhere freestyle snowboard combines our Pop Rods 1.0 for an extra dose of pop, with smooth-riding 85A Slimewalls and durable Cleave Edge for a fun surfy twin built to last.
- Lowrize: A twin rockered shape that just lifts the contact points out of the snow and has a nearly flat zone under foot
- THIN CON: ALL Ride boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge
- Cleave Edge: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii
- Biaxal Glass: Fun and Forgiving
- Fusion 4000: More durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base material known (sintered)
- 2x4 Inserts
- 85A Slimewalls: Ride's exclusive Slimewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding
- Carbon Array 3: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in three levels of technology, 3, 5, and 7
- Standard Topsheet: Durable tops with graphics only Ride can bring you
- Pop Rods 1.0: Ride's Pop Rods give already fun and playful boards the added liveliness to set them apart from the competition. Using strategic placement in the boards tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards. Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap a urethane slime-core, Pop Rods have carbon for massive pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landing. Available in 3 levels: Pop Rods 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0, offering more carbon in each increased level
More cool products you might like