Click here to see Redline's BMX Race Bike Fit Guide!
What started out as a Project 79 has led to the design and production of Redline's first full carbon fiber BMX Race Frame. The 2012 Redline Flight Carbon Pro BMX Race Frame has been designed from the ground up to be the ultimate BMX Racing Frame. In fact, the whole impetus behind Project 79 was to give Redline's Pro riders a new bike to ride in the 2012 Olympic Games. All of Redline's research and development work come together to create the 2012 Redline Carbon Flight. This frame will not only give you a lightweight nimble bike to maneuver with on the track but it will give you a bike that accelerates out of the gate and corners like no other. The flex free design will help you carve corners with confidence knowing that the bike will always be right where you want it.
Every aspect of this frame was re-thought with the goal of getting you to the finish line first. An oversized Bottom bracket in conjunction with a new 15mm thru-axle rear hub (included with the frame) gives you the ultimate snap out of the gate and ensures that all the energy you deliver to the crank is transferred to the rear wheel. The large 54mm headtube reduces lateral flex for precise and stable steering. The integrated chain adjusters have built in sight windows to make wheel alignment easier. Stiffeners were added to the seat stay area and brake mounts are pierced for reliable braking performance.
If you need (or want) the ultimate BMX Racing bike, there is only one option... the 2012 Redline Flight Carbon Pro Frame.
- Full Carbon Fiber Construction
- 25% Lighter than current Flight R6 Alloy Frames
- Full carbon dropout with bonded aluminum faces
- Integrated chain adjusters with sight windows for easy wheel alignment
- Large 54mm headtube for unsurpassed strength and flex free handling
- Bonded Aluminum Bearing races
- Oversized Bottom Bracket junction
- Increased stiffness for the ultimate snap out of the gate
- 15mm thru-axle is 20% stiffer than a 3/8 inch axle, yet much lighter . Slides out for easy wheel changes. 4 pawls
- Rear hub, axle and cog included
- Weight: XL = 2.8lbs, XXL = 3 lbs
- Frame Kit includes: Rear hub, axle and cog, QR Seat Post Clamp, Headset Spacer, Chain Tensionser sliders and bolts
- Requires 28.6mm seatpost (not included)
|Frame||Full Carbon Construction|
|Extras||Chain tensioner sliders & bolt, Headset Spacer|
|Rear Hub||15mm thru-axle is 20% stiffer than a 3/8 inch axle, yet much lighter . Slides out for easy wheel changes. 4 pawls|
|Seat Binder||QR seat post clamp|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice