(May not be available at all locations, while supplies last)
Packed with gifts that keep on giving, the buttery fun 2012 Ride Crush Snowboard combines Ride's LowRize shape with 85A Slimewalls for a hook-free, super smooth Ride. Featuring the lightweight style of Membrain and toughness of Cleave Edge, this surfy twin snowboard shows total devotion whether slashing groomers or lapping the park.
- Lowrize: A twin rockered shape that just lifts the contact points out of the snow and has a nearly flat zone under foot
- THIN CON: ALL Ride boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge
- Cleave Edge: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii
- Biaxal Glass: Fun and Forgiving
- Fusion 1500: The industry standard, it's wax absorbing and easy to repair.
- 2x4 Inserts
- Foundation Core: Tip-to-tail wood core with proven durability that retainspop and flex
- 85A Slimewalls: Ride's exclusive Slimewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding
- Membrain TopSheet: Weighing less than half of traditional plastic top sheets, Membrain maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into fabric. Along with pushing limits in the world of lightweight, this process also allows us to push the boundaries when it comes to graphics by utilizing the textures and aesthetics associated with a variety of fabrics