Tough enough to ride in the absolute worst conditions? The 2012 Specialized Sub Zero Cycling Gloves feature a removable core layer for essential warmth and a waterproof outer shell for temperatures plummeting below 25°F/-5°C.
- Primaloft insulated backhand is super light and warm
- Bike-specific design isolates trigger finger for superior dexterity and increases warmth for others
- Fully waterproof outer Hipora shell provides protection in the harshest weather
- Windproof micro-fleece core liner can be worn separately in warmer weather
- High-grip palm material works even better in wet weather
- Extended gauntlet style cuff keeps out wet and cold
- Reflective panel on back of hand and forefinger for enhanced winter riding safety